We're Ginger Minoletti and Mary Corcoran, co-owners of Half Moon Bay Coastside Tours and long-time Half Moon Bay residents and travel professionals. We think the San Mateo coastside is one of the best places to visit near San Francisco and Silicon Valley, and we’re dedicated to planning a memorable vacation or event for you.
We're passionate about our region's pristine beaches, local art and music scene, great food and wine, sailing, hiking and other activities. Our mission is to share that passion with our clients by creating tailored itineraries led by knowledgeable and personable tour guides.
Ginger has long served local residents as a travel agent through her company, BayWorld Travel, and Mary works as a travel agent at BayWorld and as Director of Marketing for Barterra Winery in Half Moon Bay.
About Half Moon Bay and the San Mateo Coastside
Half Moon Bay is less than 30 minutes’ drive from San Francisco and Silicon Valley, and is the heart of the San Mateo coastside extending from Montara in the north to Pescadero in the south.
Come and enjoy:
- The harbor, home base for commercial and sport fishing, scenic cruises and sailing
- Unspoiled redwood groves
- Miles of beaches, tidepools and big waves
- Surfing, sailing, paddleboarding and kayaking
- Farms, wineries, nurseries and vineyards
- Unique shops, art galleries, and antique stores
- Historic downtown areas of Half Moon Bay and Pescadero
- Spectacular cliffs, canyons, and miles of hiking and biking trails
- National marine and bird sanctuaries
- Great local restaurants, wineries, and craft breweries
- Day spas